Astrological Remedies for Students
Sometimes students work hard for their exams and studies but they don't get desired results, or some students are not able to concentrate, or they forget easily whatever they learn or study. People believe it or not it also happens because of weal planetary position, or bad place or aspected. The Planet Jupiter is responsible for education and mercury is memory. Most of the time when their placement or they are badly aspected then problems arise. Remedies can help a student in enhancing their memory, concentration, and power to retain but along with remedies students must do hard work too. Sometimes evil eye creates problems for all age group of children. Evil eye is very bad. On the next page, you can find some remedies to remove evil eys.
*But before practicing any remedy one needs to get Kundli Analysis done from some Astrologer.
1. For success in the exam along with studies and hard work do one more thing at the same time. Visit Ganesha's temple on Wednesday and offer moong dal laddoos and pray for success.
2, This Hanumanji's mantra. Students can chant it regularly. For good memory.
* बुद्धिहीन तनु जानिके सुमिरौं पवन-कुमार ।
बल बुधि बिद्या देहु मोहिं हरहु कलेस बिकार ॥
* जेहि पर कृपा करहिं जनु जानी। कबि उर अजरि नचावहि बानी।
मोरि सुधारिहि सो सब भाँती। जासु कृपा नहिं कृपाँ अघाती॥
3. This mantra is for students who forget everything, they have learned or have problems in retaining or memorizing, and whose mind is not in studies. To solve this problem, meditate on Goddess Saraswati every day before sitting for studies and chant this mantra 7 times.
* या देवी सर्वभूतेषु शक्ति-रूपेण संस्थिता।
नमस्तस्यै नमस्तस्यै नमस्तस्यै नमो नमः ।।
4. Start from the first Sunday of shukla paksha. Bring 22 leaves of the tamarind tree. Out 22 offer 11 leaves to The Sun and chant "Om Suraye Namah". And keep rest of the leaves in your books. It will enhance concentration.
5. If a child is stubborn, gets angry about small things, does not listen to their parents, and is irritable. Then take your child to the hanuman temple every Tuesday and Saturday and take their left leg's vermilion and apply it on his forehead and pray. And for the rest of the days, you can bring some vermilion home too and apply daily.
6. For good and positive behavior in children. Take some handful grains of rice and mix it with a teaspoon of turmeric. And feed it to the sparrow every Thursday.
7.To enhance the memory of children, give them a mix of juice of 11 tulsi leaves with mishri.
8. On every Sunday morning offer water mixed with red flowers, and vermilion to the Sun with a copper vase verrmilion.
9. Along with goddess Saraswati worship goddess Laxmi and lord Ganesha.