It is the last ascendant or 12th ascendant and its lord is Jupiter. Some people have been seen as tall in this ascendant, otherwise, their height is less than normal and their hands and feet are also small. They have beautiful eyes. The people of the ascendant are contemplative, and some disturbing hearts wandering in the dreamland are imaginative because the lord of this ascendant is Jupiter. There is softness in their thoughts, they are humanistic. Being a water element, calmness and fluidity are the main qualities. These people are always ready to help others. Even treat your enemies politely. They do not tend toward violence. Because of their dual nature, they are hesitant to taking decisions. Venus is exalted in this zodiac sign which is the planet of art. Therefore, if f Venus is strong, then natives of this ascendant are good poets, painters, or musicians. they are good at making plans. They keep on changing their thoughts according to the times. Some natives are more interested in spirituality, and transcendentalism. If Sun is weak in the chart, then they lack confidence. Jupiter, Mars, moon, and Mercury, are auspicious for this ascendant. Sun and Saturn are neither auspicious nor inauspicious for this ascendant because the Sun is lord of the 6th house which is an inauspicious house but it is a friend with Jupiter too. And Saturn is neutral with Jupiter. Venus is inauspicious and Markesh for this ascendant because it is the lord of the 3rd and 8th house, Mercury is a neutral planet it gives according to the other planets it sits with. Mars is auspicious because it is the lord of the 2nd and 9th house, and makes the native of this ascendant expensive. Moon is auspicious because it is lord of the 5th house and makes natives imaginative.
1. if Venus is placed in the ascendant then the native has a long life.
2. Saturn gives good results in the 12th house because it is its own house and mool trikon Rashi. But in the same house moon doesn't give a good result.
3. If Jupiter is placed in the 5th house then the native has more girls and fewer boys.
4. If the Moon is placed in the 2nd house and Mars in the 5th house then during the Moon Dasha native receives good wealth.
5. if the Moon is placed in the 3rd house, Sun is placed in the 6th house, Mercury is in the 7th house, Venus is in the 8th house, Jupiter in the 10th house, and Saturn is in the 11th house, this combination is rare and creates great Rajyoga.
6. if Jupiter is placed in the 10th house then it creates Rajyoga.
7. If Mars, Moon, and mercury are placed in the 11th house then the native is wealthy.
8. If Mercury, Jupiter, and Moon are placed in the 4th house this combination gives fame.
While analyzing the horoscope, one must keep in the mind the planetary aspect in the appropriate yogas because if the malefic planets are giving aspects to auspicious yogas, then the auspiciousness will be reduced or eliminated. Similarly, if there is a sight of an auspicious planet on inauspicious yogas, then there will be no more inauspicious effect. If auspicious yoga is in the trik bhava then their results will be reduced. If inauspicious yoga is in the trik bhava then their results will increase.