Updated: Nov 17, 2022
This is the 9th ascendant. The Lord of the ascendant is Jupiter. in descendants neither planets are exalted nor debilitated. The person born in Sagittarius ascendant has a long and well-built body, broad forehead, bright eyes, clean or wheatish complexion, impressive personality, have aggression in them because it is fire element, they are ambitious, not afraid or shy of anyone, don't be afraid of difficult situations, or problems, enjoy their work in odd circumstances, very sensitive, always in hurry. In starting any work, they take a long time due to thinking, but after starting the work, they take a breath only after finishing it. The natives of this ascendant do not bow down to their principles. they are straight and forward. They take special pleasure in traveling and living near nature. They have good recognition of humans and memory power is also sharp. They have good insight because Jupiter is Lord of the ascendant and the sun is the lord of the 9th house. They are good friends. The people of this ascendant are very less wealthy because Saturn is the lord of the wealth house. They have a special talent for writing because the lord of the 10th house is Mercury. Some people earn their livelihood by writing and publishing. because this ascendant is of dual nature, spiritual, and fire element due to these mixed qualities, they do not get full happiness of home and it is very difficult to understand their nature. This Lagna is very strong in terms of health. The people of this ascendant fall ill less. For Sagittarius ascendant, Venus is inauspicious and partially marak. Sun and mars are auspicious. The sun and mercury are Yogkarka planets. Saturn is marak for this ascendant. Pukhraj/ yellow sapphire and Ruby are auspicious gemstones for this ascendant. shades of yellow and orange colors are auspicious for this ascendant.
1. If the Saturn of Sagittarius ascendant is in the eleventh house, then some benefit is given.
2. If Sun and Venus are in the 9th house and Saturn is in the 3rd house, then wealth and fame are obtained in the dasha of Saturn.
3. Saturn is not auspicious for Sagittarius ascendant. If it is placed in auspicious houses, then Saturn in Mahadasha and in Antardasha of Jupiter and mercury give some auspiciousness.
4. The Mahadasha of Jupiter is auspicious for this Lagna as it is the lord of the ascendant and the 4th house.
5. The dasha of Mars gives mixed results. Moon's dasha is auspicious for this ascendant.
6. although mercury is the lord of the 6th house, but its exalted sign falls in the 10th house, the dash Dasha of Mercury gives good results. Mercury is both a karaka and a maraka for this ascendant.
While analyzing the horoscope, one must keep in mind the planetary aspect in the appropriate yogas because if the malefic planet is aspected on auspicious yogas, then the auspiciousness will be reduced or eliminated. Similarly, if there is a sight of an auspicious planet on inauspicious yogas, then there will be no more inauspicious effect. If auspicious yoga is in the trik bhava, then their results will be reduced. If inauspicious yoga is in the trik bhava, then their results will increase.